Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Zapro, UK based IT firm, seeking to hire Quality Assurance Officer for its Lahore based office. The objective of Quality Assurer is to maintain the quality of developed solutions as per client’s requirements and latest standards.
Required individual should have:
- Past relevant experience.
- Preparing / writing Functional Specifications, Technical Specifications documentation.
- Liaising with clients & technical team for developing effective RSDs & FSDs
- Identification of differences between establishment standards and user application, also suggest modification for standards compliance.
- Documentation of Test Cases, Test Plans and Test Summary Reports.
- Reviewing the documentations, flow charts, and diagrams for determining if the program will function as per requirements.
- Testing programs for results validity, reliability, accuracy, and compliance with RSDs /FSDs & international standards.
- Regression testing for prevention of re occurrence of programs problems and ensuring efficiency of operations.
- Recommend possible suggestion to developers.
- Maintenance and documentation of Defect Reports as well as Master Defect Reports.
- Testing of new / modified application programs.
- Ensuring that program works as per client’s requirements and establishment guidelines.
- Conducting compatibility testing with client-provided programs.
- Recommending program improvements to developers.
- Evaluating proposed software or modified solutions for feasibility.
- Complete knowledge of SDLC & STLC.
- Advanced knowledge of Software Quality Assurance.
- Work experience in Agile/Scrum.
- Complete knowledge of Test Cases; creation and execution
- Enhanced knowledge of testing types and testing techniques.
Interested candidates can apply at or apply below: